Ampuero and Associates LLP

Webside main banner

Legal Services

our building

At Ampuero and Associates llp. we provide direct, specific and efficient legal counsel by consistently incorporating best legal practices. We embody a different way of seeing and feeling the legal practice: committed, modern, ethical, demanding and human.

Our firm based in Toronto, On, provides legal services in different areas such as: Motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, accidents at work (WSIB), small claims, etc.

We are also experienced in fighting Toronto traffic tickets, and Ontario traffic tickets, disputes with Canada Revenue Agency, income tax declaration, authorization letters, invitation letters, translations and much more.

Practice Areas

Car Accidents
A Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) occurs when a motor vehicle collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, bicyclist, animal, or obstacle that results in an injury, property damage, and/or wrongful death.
Slip and falls
Have you have been involved in an accident while using pavements, in a school, shopping centres, supermarkets, or on someone else’s property because of negligence, there are measures you can take to claim injury compensation.
Workplace accidents
If you have been involved in an accident at work which wasn’t your fault then let us get you the compensation you deserve.
Traffic Tickets
A traffic ticket may include more than just the fine amount listed on the ticket. Most traffic tickets come with demerit points against your licence.
Small Claims
Whether it is a simple contract or a complex joint venture, planning for possible disputes can mean the difference between success and failure.An experienced representative will help you anticipate legal risk by tightening up your agreements
Income Taxes
We understand that each tax case is different. We take the time to understand your tax problem with an initial FREE consultation.
We provide complete Professional Translation Services in any subject including medical, legal, technical, and business subjects. Translation services are spanish to english, english to spanish.
Authorization letters
The Goverment of Canada recommends that children carry a consent letter if they are travelling abroad alone, with only one parent/guardian, with friends or relatives or with a group. We will guide you through this process.
Invitation Letters
Sometimes, when someone apply for a visa to visit Canada, The Government of Canada ask to present a letter of invitation from someone in Canada.Call us or make an appoiment to better assist you with the process of writing an invitation letter.
Either if it is to immigrate, visit, work, study or citizenship, our group of associates will give you a free first consultation to evaluate your case and advise you of your posibilities and/or case issues involving your status.
company logo
3500 Dufferin St. Suite 201
Toronto, On, M3K 1N2
(416) 638 0919
(416) 638 0928